RubberBond™ flat roofing guaranteed for 20 years, lasts for longer
"RubberBond™ flat roofing is installed, solely by authorised roofing contractors, who are responsible for the integrity and performance of the finished roof. Where stated a RubberBond™ contractor will issue a 20 year guarantee for your flat roof.
The RubberBond™ EPDM flat roofing system is guaranteed for a period of 20 years to prevent the ingress of rain or snow subject to the following exclusions:
- Storm damage such as falling roof tiles, trees, etc.
- Roofing damage caused by lightning, fire, hurricanes or earthquake.
- Deliberate or accidental damage.
- Defects in adjoining areas such as defective tiles and coping stones, pointing, porous brickwork or render.
- Deficiencies or movement in the building structure.
- Damage caused by the leakage of fuels or oils.
- Any claims under the guarantee that are found not to be the RubberBond™ EPDM membrane or the labour relating to it are chargeable as an inspection fee.
- The Rubberbond EPDM flat roofing guarantee is valid when signed by the contractor and full payment has been received.